Excludes Courier Fee
Due to the unique formulation of Hammerite
Paints, brushes and equipment must be cleaned with Hammerite
Brush Cleaner & Thinners.
As well as cleaning brushes and equipment it will remove
dirt, grim, salt and loose rust from metal surfaces.
Thins Hammerite Paints for spray application.
brushes and spills.
grim, salt and loose rust.
The only thinner
suitable for Hammerite Metal Paint.
Far out performs
white spirit and cellulose thinners.
Share this product with Friends
Treatments & Cleaners
1. No surface preparation required
1. To clean brushes: Brush out excess paint.
2. Pour contents into a metal container and rinse brushes
and equipment thoroughly.
3. To keep brushes soft, finally wash in detergent.
4. To thin paint for spraying with conventional spray
equipment: Use 2 part of Hammerite Metal Paint to 1 part
Hammerite Brush Cleaner & Thinners.
5. Set spray gun to between 25/35psi (approximately 2 bar).
6. Adjust spray to full fan width. Shake spray gun before
and during use to ensure an even colour.
To view and print these files you will need Acrobat
Brush Cleaner & Thinner Material Safety Data Sheet