Fabrication - Eastwood Metal Bead Roller
Eastwood Metal Bead Roller
Eastwood Metal Bead Roller - EW32044
Why Buy This Eastwood Bead Roller Tool?
• Add strength and rigidity to metal panels
• Make replacement floor pans, firewalls, trunk floors and more
• Create channels, flanges and a multitude of profiles
• Fabricate decorative custom designs
Eastwood Bead Roller Features
• Handles up to a 38" wide work piece
• 4 mandrels included
• Mounts securely in your bench vise
• Forms steel up to 18 gauge and aluminum up to 16 gauge
• Industry standard 22mm shafts
Add strength and rigidity to your project's sheet metal parts
The Eastwood Bead Roller is excellent for producing strengthening ribs in panels used in creating replacement floor pans, firewalls, trunk floors, inner fenders, etc. and also for creating decorative custom designs in door panels, dashes and much more with the range of included beaded Rollers.
Includes Offset Dies
Also create channels, flanges and a multitude of profiles with the included offset dies. This one set of offset dies can perform the same work as many flange die sets.
Maximum metal forming power
The gear-driven design delivers maximum forming power while requiring minimal handle force for the greatest accuracy
Large Throat Depth
A generous 19” throat depth provides the ability to work the center of a 38” panel.
(1) 19” Throat Bead Roller Frame (A)
(1) Crank Handle (B)
(1) Roller Tensioning Lever (C)
(1) Set of Offset/Tipping Dies, pre-installed (D)
(3) Complete Sets of Roller Dies:
- 1/4” Bead Forming Dies (E)
- 3/8” Bead Forming Dies (F)
- 1/2” Bead Forming Dies (G)
(6) Die Set-Screws (H)
CLEAN - Thoroughly strip and clean your metal part before coating. We recommend Eastwood Pre Painting Prep.
CURE - Cure the part in an electric oven for recommended time. NEVER use an oven that is used for food.
• Maximum material working thickness: Steel = 18 Gauge, Aluminum = 16 Gauge
• Maximum panel width (working from center) = 38"
• Throat Depth: 19 Inches
• Dimensions: 31" Width x 11" High x 5" Depth
• Weight: 50 lbs.
• Constructed of 1/2" Solid Steel Plate
This tool has rotating rollers and gears with amplified leverage which can quickly cause severe injury!
Keep fingers and hands away from moving parts when operating.
Wear proper work glove and protective clothing and eye wear.
|Click for Material Safety Data Sheet|
The information contained herein is based on data considered accurate and reliable to the best of our knowledge and belief as of the date compiled. However no warranty is expressed or implied regarding the accuracy of these data or the results to be obtained from the use hereof.
Fabricate Floor Pans, Firewalls, Wheel Openings, Patches & More! 19" Bead Roller Kit