Eastwood Master Blaster Dual
“Master Blaster” Dual Blaster lets you switch “on-the-fly’ between soda and abrasive media, or a combination of both
It features a “Mixing Valve” that lets you
switch instantly between full-flow soda media for
gently-to-mild cleaning or paint removal on stainless,
chrome, aluminum or fibreglass, and full-flow aggressive
abrasive media for removing even the heaviest rust from
frames and suspension components.
Exclusive Mixing Valve
- offers “on-the-fly” control of each media.
Quickly blast away years of paint and corrosion
- on auto parts, fiberglass boats, outdoor furniture, metal railings/doors or virtually any object you want to clean and refinish.
Quick change valve
- allows operator to go from blasting rust to paint removal.
Utilize bicarbonate soda for paint removal
- on plastic, fiberglass, wood, chrome, stainless steel and any other soft metal with out damage.
Utilize aggressive media
- for heavy rust and paint removal cast iron, steel, etc.
- heavy gauge, fully welded and powder coated tanks and frame.
A “must have tool”
- for any maintenance shop where rust is a problem and paint removal is necessary such as fabrication shops, weld shops, trailer repair, automotive repair and restoration, heavy equipment repair, small engine maintenance facilities, etc.
The dual tanks each hold 100 lbs of media and operate on as little as 10 cfm at 120 psi. This unit now offers the professional and do-it-yourselfers the ability to use soda and aggressive media in one unit, with on-the-fly controls to switch between each media or a blend of both.
“We recommend 60 grit or finer to be used”
Part Number – EW-11737
Share this product with Friends
Use soda blast supplies to remove coatings on delicate substrates such as fiberglass, chrome or stainless...then easily switch on-the-fly to harsher abrasives such as crushed glass, glass bead or aluminum oxide to blast through heavy scale, rust or multiple coatings. It's a must-have tool for restoration and maintenance shops where rust and paint removal are issues on multiple surfaces such as fiberglass, steel, aluminum, etc. Each of the fully welded, powder-coated tanks holds 100 lbs. of abrasive media (75 lbs. of soda), and works on as little as 10 cfm at 90 psi. 10-ft.-long, heavy-wall blast hose. Imported.
WARNING: Pressure blasters and blast cabinets emit abrasive particles under high pressure.
Adequate respiratory, eye, and body protection must be utilized at all times during product operation.
Inhalation of silica-based media particles have been known to cause cancer and other deadly diseases and must be avoided.
Always wear NIOSH-approved respiratory protection when operating the equipment.
To view and print these files you will need Acrobat Reader
|Master Blaster-Dual Blaster Instructions Sheet|
The information contained herein is based on data considered accurate and reliable to the best of our knowledge and belief as of the date compiled. However no warranty is expressed or implied regarding the accuracy of these data or the results to be obtained from the use hereof.