Eastwood Chassis Paints - Extreme Chassis Black Primer
Check out our Product Guide for Common Uses for PPC CO. Products on restoration projects.
Eastwood Extreme Chassis Black Primer - EW11193Z
Eastwood's Extreme Chassis Black® Primer is a professional-quality primer for use over bare metal, under Original or Extreme Chassis Black, to assure maximum adhesion and chip-resistance. Extreme Chassis Black can be scuffed but not sanded. 10% gloss.
For a more durable Extreme Chassis Black
finish on bare metal, start with this Extreme Chassis Black
Epoxy-fortified it is the perfect foundation formulated specifically for Extreme Chassis Black and original Chassis Black.
It maximises adhesion and improves chip resistances.
Coverage 400ml aerosol covers 1.7 square metres
How to Use - Aerosol
1. Read all directions and warnings for safe and proper application.
2. Clean all surfaces thoroughly to ensure surface is free from all grease, oil, and any polysilicons. Eastwood's PRE is recommended. Make sure that steel is free from rust. For best results use when can and surface are between 70℉ and 90℉ (21℃ and 32℃), 50% or less humidity.
3. If making spot repairs, feather-edge by sanding original finish with 220-320 grit. Do not use Extreme Chassis Black Primer over new enamel. 4. Shake can for 2 minutes after mixing ball moves freely. Use in a well ventilated area.
5. Apply by holding can 10 to 15 inches (25 to 30 cm) from surface. Spray two thin coats allowing 2 to 4 hours between coats. Opaque black color indicates full coverage has been achieved.
6. Can be top coated with Extreme or regular Chassis Black after 2 to 4 hours.
7. When finished, invert can and spray for 2 seconds to clean spray button.
8. Average coverage: 8 square feet.
|Extreme Chassis Black Primer Material Safety Data Sheet|
The information contained herein is based on data considered accurate and reliable to the best of our knowledge and belief as of the date compiled. However no warranty is expressed or implied regarding the accuracy of these data or the results to be obtained from the use hereof.